Thursday, July 26, 2007

1. Define Lifestyle.

The way you live. Your habits, your attitude, your standards and your economic. All thing that influence your way of living.

2. Do you want a better lifestyle then you have now, when you are independent from your parents?

I would love to keep the lifestyle I have right now after I move out of my parents house. Of course I would ideally love to live even better but living the same way I do now or with a bit less as well would keep me perfectly happy in my later life.

3. Do you think you can provide yourself a lifestyle as good as you have now?

I definitely think that there is no way that I could provide myself with with the lifestyle I have right now. I might be able to live the way I'm living right now once I establish a career and have a steady well paying job. After I move out though, there is almost no way that I would be able to start out living the way I do now with my parents.

4. How much do you cost your parents every month?

My parents probably spend about 850 dollars a month on me. They pay 30 dollars for my cell phone and about 300 dollars for my food. They pay almost 200 dollars a month for my swimming and 50 a month for my elite athletes training. My parents also pay 40-50 dollars a month in my allowance and around 200 dollars in miscellaneous stuff (ex. school supplies, movie tickets, clothes...)

5. How is your Post Secondary School going to be paid for?

I have a saving account that has enough money to get me through at least my first couple years of university or college. After that my parents will probably pay for any more education I need. I will probably have to get a job so that I can contribute to the cost but my parents will probably pay for most of it.

No comments: