Friday, July 27, 2007

Planning 10

1. What did you like the most about this course?

I liked the presentations in this course. I also enjoy that we could work individually at our own speed and we could talk and discuss things with our friends.

2. What did you like the least about this course? (other than the teacher)

I didn't like having Tiga in the class with us. I felt the him sleeping distracted form the learning environment. I'm just kidding by the way, this class the pretty good and I didn't really dislike anything, well except for the quizzes but you kind of have to have quizzes ro get marks.

3. What would you change to make it better?

I wouldn't change this course. It felt like we covered everything and that we had enough time to do everything. I'm so glad that I took it during the summer.

No comments: