Monday, July 9, 2007

Job Future

1. What are your career goals?

My career goals are to enjoy my work, make a fairly good or high income and find a balance between work and the rest of my life. My main focus is to enjoy my work and find balance in my life. I want to be able to enjoy my whole life, not just the hours I spend away from the office or workplace. One of my other goals is to make a good income. This is important to me because I want to live a nice life style. I know that money can't buy happiness but I've been brought up living a very nice life style and I would like to continue that once I have a stable job after all my schooling.

2. If you don't have a specific career goals, what types of occupations interest you?

I'd like to do something that involves working with people, using my brain and being creative. Some jobs that have interested me are an arcitect or an interior designer. Both of these jobs involve creativity and working with people. Being an arcitect would also let me use my mathematical skills and would let me solve problems everyday. These are just a couple of the jobs that I have considered but I am sure that their are many that I would enjoy.

3. Did you discover any new occupations to consider by doing these quizzes? Which ones?

I didn't really discover any new occupations during the course of taking these quizzes. I learned about some job opportunities that I would probably never pursue but I didn't really find any new jobs that I would actually consider as my future profession.